There are 3 parts to the training: training videos, question and answer seminars and a user guide.
Feedback is very welcome, we are continually striving to improve our user experience. Occasional improvements may be necessary from time to time.
1. Training Videos for v2
- Please start with the 2 videos on the Features page, if you haven’t seen them already
- Build PHPP part 2, Daylight Factor, Graph variants, TBs
- Daylight Factor – Mark Siddall’s training for his daylight factor spreadsheet
- Embodied CO2 Full LCA part 1: background and adding U-values
- Embodied CO2 Full LCA part 2: windows, extra elements and yellow cells
- Embodied CO2 Full LCA part 3: battens, stud walls, roof finishes and updating the calculation
- Embodied CO2 Full LCA part 4: checking the calculation and explanation of formulas
(The U value name check mentioned in part 4 is added in v2.25)
2. PHribbon Seminars
We are now having question and answer seminars for PHribbon once a month, last Friday of the month at 2pm.
Please contact Tim Martel if you’d like to join that so he can send you a link.
3. User Manual
A user manual is provided with the software and can be accessed through the menu. Another copy is here PHribbon User Guide
4. Checking Service
If you would like us to check your calculation, we offer to check for gross errors for a fee depending on the complexity. However, please be aware that even with the check this would not be an official RICS calculation as only RICS members can offer that.