Minimum Requirements. You will need:
- a Windows (PC) computer. If you have a Mac you will need to run a PC emulator (it works with Parallels, VMware fusion 11 with the PC version of Excel installed)
- Microsoft Office 2010 or later
- A recent version of PHPP: 9.6, 9.3, 9.1, 8.5 or in the US the imperial version 9.7IP. Using the latest version is recommended so that you have an accurate PHPP. You can buy PHPP from the AECB shop or if you have version 9.1 or 9.3 the Passivhaus Institute provides a free upgrade to version 9.6. To get it please contact their main enquiries number +49 615 182 6990 or email email@example.com (.)
Please select your order below. Your payment confirmation email will ask for an additional number from FindSerialNum. Pressing the button in that spreadsheet just reads a unique code on your computer, it makes no changes whatsoever. If you change your computer in the future, that’s no problem, copy FindSerialNum to your new computer send that number. A new Licence Key will be sent to you free of charge.
Software will be distributed by Dropbox to enable updates to be sent to you automatically. Once you have the software, copy it from the Dropbox to your own folder. Enter the licence key at the top of the Install tab then follow the instructions below it. You will also need to enable macros, there are instructions about how to do this safely in the User Guide. Macros are already part of PHPP v9.6 variants version written by the Passivhaus Institute.
The price of the software includes a user guide and some free training videos. More detailed training and Q&A is available through the workshops. Minor updates may be available from time to time free of charge. If you encounter an error message then please report it so it can be resolved. We will credit you with 15 mins of consultancy time for any that you find (any error messages you want to discuss during a workshop will not count towards the session time, and you will still get the 15 mins credit).
Licence Agreement Terms and Conditions
By using this software you agree to these terms:
- Users may not redistribute the PHribbon spreadsheet, or repackage it free of charge or otherwise.
- The software has been rigorously tested and great care has been taken to ensure there are no errors, however not every situation in which PHPP can be used can be foreseen, therefore checks for costs are still recommended. Any mistakes found will be corrected free of charge and all users updated. The user is responsible for checking the figures, especially in circumstances where they are critical. In extreme circumstances the maximum compensation will be a refund of the price paid for the software. By using this software you agree that no legal claim can be made against the AECB nor Tim Martel.
- Costs provided are indicative only and are the best information available to the author. By their very nature they are variable according to location, supplier and quantity. They serve only as a starting point and can be updated at any time either for one project (i.e. changing the figure in the costs tab in the PHPP) or by changing the master table for all future projects in the PHribbon spreadsheet.